Fraud, misappropriation of assets, hidden business relationships, undisclosed conflicts of interest and regulatory non-compliance pose serious threats to any business. To mitigate potential damage, companies must react quickly and responsibly to malfeasance.
Axium provides companies with the capabilities and experience needed to conduct thorough and discreet investigations. Axium's team comprises seasoned professionals with a broad range of disciplines in law enforcement, journalism, prosecution, intelligence, fraud examination and accounting. Axium's investigators know how to achieve a complete and accurate understanding of the facts:
- interviewing witnesses and identifying crucial information and credible evidence
- reconstructing events through forensic examination and analysis
- revealing undisclosed relationships, hidden financial interests, and financial and legal problems
- conducting surveillance and other traditional investigative techniques
- evaluating financial records and documenting complex transactions
Axium's investigators are committed to the protocols required to maintain the integrity of evidence. When circumstances warrant, Axium serves as an effective liaison between its clients and law enforcement.